TEKST PÅ DANSK SuperUser is another name for the volunteers who has the knowledge and skillset to help you get started on your project.
A SuperUser is a Fablab volunteer that wants to use the Fablab frequently for their projects. In addition, they want to help make it a fun and inspiring place for everybody by maintaining tools and improving the facilities, teach other users and taking shifts to open locked equipment. If you want to know more then drop by when we are open. See the activity in our calendar here (??).
The steps to be a SuperUser will be:
- Participate in three open labs with signed paperBe a Volunteer for a month, without full access to the lab.
- At least you have one Open Day in the month after application.
- After a month. The SuperUsers will vote for the voluntee
Benefits of being a SuperUser
- Access to locked machines 7 days a week
- Locked storage at Værkstedshallerne or on 4th floor and basement of Valby Culture House
- Have a say in which machines or tools to buy
- Be a part of the Copenhagen Fablab community and get invites to meetups
- Meet and network with lots of people doing interesting things and visitors fra all around the world who things who visit the Fablab.
- At least 14 years old
- Good communicator and enjoy helping others
- Able to volunteer min. 5 hours a month (one 3 hours shift, one 2 hours Monthly meeting)
- Have Fablab-related skills you would like to share! (electronics, sewing, CNC milling, programming, woodworking, 3D printing, etc.)